Skip to main content

陶喆 David Tao – 普通朋友 Regular Friends (官方完整版MV)

陶喆 David Tao – 普通朋友 Regular Friends (官方完整版MV)

歌詞
等待 我隨時隨地在等待 做妳感情上的依賴
我沒有任何的疑問 這是愛
我猜 妳早就想要說明白 我覺得自己好失敗
從天堂掉落到深淵 多無奈
我願意改變 (what can I do)
重新再來一遍 (just give me chance)
我無法只是普通朋友 感情已那麼深 叫我怎麼能放手
但妳說 I only wanna be your friend 做個朋友
我在妳心中只是 just a friend 不是情人
我感激妳對我這樣的坦白 但我給妳的愛暫時收不回來
So I 我不能只是 be your friend I just can't be your friend
我猜 妳早就想要說明白 我覺得自己好失敗
從天堂掉落到深淵 多無奈
我願意改變 (what can I do)
重新再來一遍 (just give me chance)
我無法只是普通朋友 感情已那麼深 叫我怎麼能放手
但妳說 I only wanna be your friend 做個朋友
我在妳心中只是 just a friend 不是情人
我感激妳對我這樣的坦白 但我給妳的愛暫時收不回來
So I 我不能只是 be your friend I just can't be your friend
No, no, no, 我不能只是做妳的朋友 不能做普通朋友

作詞/作曲:David Tao Zhe / Wa Wa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛