Skip to main content

Bruce Springsteen Secret Garden HD, Jerry Maguire Soundtrack (flac)




Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden

She'll let you in her house
If you come knockin' late at night
She'll let you in her mouth
If the words you say are right
If you pay the price
She'll let you deep inside
But there's a secret garden she hides

She'll let you in her car
To go drivin' round
She'll let you into the parts of herself
That'll bring you down
She'll let you in her heart
If you got a hammer and a vise
But into her secret garden, don't think twice

You've gone a million miles
How far'd you get
To that place where you can't remember
And you can't forget

She'll lead you down a path
There'll be tenderness in the air
She'll let you come just far enough
So you know she's really there
She'll look at you and smile
And her eyes will say
She's got a secret garden
Where everything you want
Where everything you need
Will always stay

A million miles away

Bruce Springsteen Secret Garden HD, Jerry Maguire Soundtrack (flac)

LYRICS (słowa):

She'll let you in her house,
If you come knockin' late at night.
She'll let you in her mind,
If the words you say are right.
If you pay the price,
She'll let you deep inside,
But there's a secret garden she hides.
She'll let you in her car,
To go drivin' 'round.
She'll let you into the parts of herself,
That'll bring you down.
She'll let you in her heart,
If you got a hammer and a vise,
But into her secret garden, don't think twice.

You've gone a million miles,
How far'd you get,
To that place where you can't remember,
And you can't forget.

She'll lead you down a path.
There'll be tenderness in the air.
She'll let you come just far enough,
So you know she's really there.
Then she'll look at you and smile,
And her eyes will say,
She's got a secret garden,
Where everything you want,
Where everything you need,
Will always stay,
A million miles away.

Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden (Leeds 7/24/13)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛