Skip to main content

Blueburn - Diane【Official Music Video】

Blueburn - Diane【Official Music Video】

歌詞 Lyrics:
Oh Diane 她是我最近認識的女生
她現在單身 昨天才離婚
她很難過但不承認

Oh Diane 她是個聰明幽默的好人
學歷高有才華做事又認真
卻少了快樂的天份

她不愛她的家人 過了悲慘的童年
終於逃出家門 在十八歲的那天
她許了一個願 要做點什麼改變這世界

她很幸運地遇到一個愛她的男人
這男的很有錢 後來變成她的先生
幸福了好幾年 她也這麼以為

Oh Diane 擁有了別人羨慕的一切
她的憤世嫉俗還是一點都沒有改變
就算她什麼都不缺

對這不公平的世界 她有很多的意見
想努力做點貢獻 卻發現自己被騙
她需要被安慰 卻選擇一個人喝得爛醉

在朋友們的派對 她躲去頂樓抽菸
愛人對她的體貼 總是被她拒絕
她脆弱的一面 不想被任何人看見

Oh Diane
像你這麼世故的女生
會不會寧可自己有一點笨
不要把別人的缺陷
當成是你的責任

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛