Skip to main content

懂愛 嚴樂

懂愛 嚴樂


我的幸運 忽然前進
來不及留心掉入愛情的微醺
每一步靠近 心跳聲音
毫不猶豫的吻你
迷人的香氣 溫柔的語意
你就是我最珍貴的秘密
堅定的眼淚 它不會破碎
誰都不能放開誰
ho~愛沒有替代 因為你而期盼
woo~我依賴 你是我的方向感
時間的遊戲 相處的默契 
其實早已偷偷地愛上你
親密的合影 害羞的表情
我看見世上最美的風景
緊握手心 慢慢貼近
感受清晰的聆聽那聲音
相似的個性 相同的心境
我們就別再假惺惺
ho~命運等待 安排一場意外
woo~我存在 我需要你的愛
ho~愛沒有替代 因為你而期盼
woo~我依賴 你是我的方向感
woo~有你在 簡單的浪漫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛