Skip to main content

羅大佑Lo TaYou《西風的話+歌》Official Music Video


羅大佑Lo TaYou《西風的話+歌》Official Music Video

去年我回來你們剛穿新棉袍
今年我來看你們你們變胖又變高
你們可曾記得池裡荷花變蓮蓬
花少不愁沒有顏色我把樹葉都染紅
我再見不到地面的清蔭
覺不到雨露的甜蜜
我再聽不到夜鶯的歌喉
在黑夜裡傾吐悲啼
在悠久的昏暮中迷惘
陽光不升起也不消翳

我也許也許我還記得你
我也許把你忘記
啊
去年我回來你們剛穿新棉袍
今年我來看你們你們變胖又變高
你們可曾記得池裡荷花變蓮蓬
花少不愁沒有顏色我把樹葉都染紅
花少不愁沒有顏色我把樹葉都染紅

潘越雲 Michelle Pan (A Pan)【西風的話 The Words Of The Wind 】Official Music Video



西風的話 The Words Of The Wind 
作詞者 廖輔叔 
作曲者 黃自

去年 我回來 
你們剛穿新棉袍
今年 我來看你們 
你們變胖又變高
你們可曾記得 
池裡菏花變蓮蓬
花開不愁沒有顏色 
我把樹葉都染紅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛