Skip to main content

莫札特 - G大調第13 號小夜曲,K.525(01.快板)


莫札特 - G大調第13 號小夜曲,K.525(01.快板)

莫札特饗宴《小小晚間音樂》
明亮愉快的節奏樂音,華麗典雅的曲風。

G大調第13 號小夜曲-第1樂章。

演出《Sir Neville Marriner 馬利納爵士》指揮聖馬丁學會樂團。(版本:企鵝唱片評鑑三星)

※ 莫扎特短暫的一生當中,共寫出了600 多首的作品。其中一共寫了13 首小夜曲,這首『G大調第13 號小夜曲』是莫扎特生平所創作的最後一首小夜曲,也是世人最為熟悉的樂曲,旋律簡潔易記,曲風華麗典雅悅耳,洋溢著愉快的氣氛。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛