Skip to main content

Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only


Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

希納·伊斯頓

只為你的眼睛 能看透我的黑夜
For your eyes only, can see me through the night

只為你的眼睛,我從不需要隱藏
For your eyes only, I never need to hide

你可以在我身上看到這麼多,在我身上看到這麼多新事物
You can see so much in me, so much in me that's new

直到我看著你我才感覺到
I never felt until I looked at you
只為你的眼睛只為你
For your eyes only, only for you

你會看到別人看不到的,現在我要掙脫了
You'll see what no one else can see, and now I'm breaking free

只為你的眼睛只為你
For your eyes only, only for you

我知道你需要我的愛,你在我身上釋放的幻想
The love I know you need in me, the fantasy you've freed in me

只為你,只為你
Only for you, only for you
只為你的眼睛 夜從不冷
For your eyes only, the nights are never cold

你真的了解我,這就是我需要知道的一切
You really know me, that's all I need to know

也許我是一本打開的書因為我知道你是我的
Maybe I'm an open book because I know you're mine

但是你不需要在字裡行間閱讀
But you won't need to read between the lines
只為你的眼睛只為你
For your eyes only, only for you

你看到了別人看不到的東西,現在我要掙脫了
You see what no one else can see, and now I'm breaking free

只為你的眼睛只為你
For your eyes only, only for you

在我心中碰撞的激情,我狂野的被遺棄的一面
The passions that collide in me, the wild abandoned side of me

只為你,只為你的眼睛
Only for you, for your eyes only

作詞/作曲:Bill Conti / Michael Leeson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛