Skip to main content

濱崎步/浜崎あゆみ - Seasons MV



濱崎步/浜崎あゆみ - Seasons MV

歌詞

今年又來了一個季節
今年もひとつ季節が巡って

回憶再次遙遠
思い出はまた遠くなった

模糊的夢想和現實
曖昧だった夢と現実の

邊框更厚
境界線は濃くなった
總有一天我還是和你說話
それでもいつか君に話した

我的夢裡沒有一個謊言
夢に嘘はひとつもなかった

拉來
La, lai
我今天玩得很開心
今日がとても楽しいと

我相信明天也會很有趣
明日もきっと楽しくて

這樣的日子還在繼續
そんな日々が続いてく

當我這麼想的時候
そう思っていたあの頃
每天一點點
繰り返してく毎日に少し

在感到不滿意的同時
物足りなさを感じながら
這是因為不自然的時間
不自然な時代のせいだよと

我超越了自己,放棄了
先回りして諦めていた

拉來
La, lai
我今天很難過
今日がとても悲しくて

就算明天哭
明日もしも泣いていても

有過這樣的日子
そんな日々もあったねと

能笑的那一天終將到來
笑える日が来るだろう
兜兜轉轉
幾度巡り巡りゆく

在限定季節
限りある季節の中に

我們現在還活著
僕らは今生きていて

你會發現什麼
そして何を見つけるだろう

作詞/作曲:あゆみ 浜崎



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛