Skip to main content

李克勤 红日


哦...
命运就算颠沛流离
命运就算曲折离奇
命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味
别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃
我愿能 一生永远陪伴你
哦...
一生之中兜兜转转哪会看清楚
彷徨时我也试过独坐一角象是没协助
在某年那幼小的我
跌倒过几多几多落泪在雨夜滂沱
一生之中弯弯曲曲我也要走过
从何时有你有你伴我给我热烈的拍和
像红日之火 燃点真的我
结伴行 千山也定能踏过
让晚风 轻轻吹过
伴送着清幽花香像是在祝福你我
让晚星 轻轻闪过
闪出你每个希冀如浪花
快要沾湿我
哦...
命运就算颠沛流离
命运就算曲折离奇
命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味
别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃
我愿能 一生永远陪伴你
一生之中弯弯曲曲我也要走过
从何时有你有你伴我给我热烈的拍和
像红日之火 燃点真的我
结伴行 千山也定能踏过
让晚风 轻轻吹过
伴送着清幽花香像是在祝福你我
让晚星 轻轻闪过
闪出你每个希冀如浪花
快要沾湿我
哦...
命运就算颠沛流离
命运就算曲折离奇
命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味
别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃
我愿能 一生永远陪伴你
哦...

全員大合唱《紅日》


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛