Skip to main content

【HD】林子祥、葉蒨文:選擇 MV


【HD】林子祥、葉蒨文:選擇 MV

風起的日子 笑看落花
雪舞的時節 舉杯向月
這樣的心情 這樣的路 我們一起走過
希望你能愛我 到地老 到天荒
希望妳能陪我 到海角 到天涯
就算一切重來 我也不會改變決定
我選擇了你 你選擇了我
我一定會愛你 到地久 到天長
我一定會陪妳 到海枯 到石爛
就算回到從前 這仍是我唯一決定
我選擇了你 你選擇了我 這是我們的選擇
走過了春天 走過秋天
送走了今天 又是明天
一天又一天 月月年年 我們的心不變
希望你能愛我到地老 到天荒
希望你能陪我到海角 到天涯
就算一切從來 我也不會改變決定
我選擇了你 你選擇了我 喔
我一定會愛你到地久 到天長
我一定會陪你到海枯 到石爛
就算回到從前 這仍是我唯一決定
我選擇了你 你選擇了我 這是我們的選擇
我選擇了你 你選擇了我 這是我們的選擇

作詞/作曲:Chen Xiu Nan / Chen Da Li

葉蒨文 Sally Yeh/ 林子祥 George Lam -《選擇》 Official MV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛