Skip to main content

林子祥葉蒨文《敢愛敢做》



林子祥葉蒨文《敢愛敢做》

街边焦急的我
餐厅忧郁的你
隔片沙玻璃
两眼带些伤悲
交通灯边的我
紧抱深爱的你
听呼吸声却已急速到死
冷雨扑向我
点点纷飞
千度高温波涛由你涌起
个个说我太狂笑我不羁
敢于交出真情哪算可鄙
狂抱拥
不需休息的吻
不需呼吸空气
不需街边观众远离
微雨中 身边车辆飞过
街里路人走过
交通灯催促过
剩下独是我跟你
收紧一双手臂
箍紧身边的你
透过湿恤衫
贴向你的肤肌
身边多少指责
都已一概不理
我爱的真心
我俩应该吻死
冷雨扑向我
点点纷飞
千度高温波涛由你涌起
个个说我太狂笑我不羁
敢于交出真情哪算可鄙
狂抱拥
不需休息的吻
不需呼吸空气
不需街边观众远离
微雨中 身边车辆飞过
街里路人走过
交通灯催促过
剩下独是我跟你
就让宇宙塌下
世界变了荒地
日月碎做陨石
我俩也吻着倒每个世纪
狂抱拥
不需休息的吻
不需呼吸空气
不需街边观众远离
微雨中 身边车辆飞过
街里路人走过
交通灯催促过
剩下独是我跟你
不需休息的吻
不需呼吸空气
不需街边观众远离
微雨中 身边车辆飞过
街里路人走过
交通灯催促过
剩下独是我跟你
不需休息的吻
不需呼吸空气
不需街边观众远离
微雨中 身边车辆飞过
街里路人走过
交通灯催促过
剩下独是我跟你
不需休息的吻
不需呼吸空气
不需街边观众远离
微雨中 身边车辆飞过
街里路人走过
交通灯催促过
剩下独是我跟你

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛