Skip to main content

林子祥、胡夏 合唱《数字人生》

【纯享✧粤语】绝绝子!#林子祥、#胡夏 合唱《#数字人生》,这魔鬼高音听得太爽了!|《#我们的歌3》Singing with legends S3 EP2【东方卫视官方频道】

30624700

30624770

53420213942

43140624

30624700

30624770

53420213942

43140624

填滿一生全是數字

誰會真正知是何用意

煩惱一生全為數字

圓滿的掌握問誰可以

明明刨正23為何彈出41

誰人能夠預知

4點34價位暴升變左1004

憑號碼來認識

你的IQ你的身家

你的體魄你的一切

人與數字有許多怪事

看看計數機里幽禁幾多人質

0434043402320232

0646064608780878

0515051502420242

0696069602720272

30624700

30624770

53420213942

43140624

30624700

30624770

53420213942

43140624

0434043402320232

0646064608780878

0515051502420242

0696069602720272

0434043402320232

0646064608780878

0515051502420242

0696069602720272

30624700

30624770

5342021394313424

林子祥 數字人生 粵語




葉蒨文合唱《數字人生》 克勤氣咳要氧氣筒急救



【LIVE】林子祥再現鐵肺神功!與林曉峰合作全新版本《數字人生》《聲生不息》Infinity and Beyond EP12丨MangoTV

sarah vaughan - A Lover's concerto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛