Skip to main content

Beyond最励志歌曲《不再犹豫》,前奏响起,勾起满满回忆


Beyond最励志歌曲《不再犹豫》,前奏响起,勾起满满回忆


无聊望见了犹豫
达到理想不太易
即使有信心
斗志却抑止
谁人定我去和留
定我心中的宇宙
只想靠两手向理想挥手
问句天机高心中志比天更高
自信打不死的心态活到老
哦哦哦 我有我心底故事
亲手写上每段得失乐与悲与梦儿
哦哦哦 纵有创伤不退避
梦想有日达成找到心底梦想的世界
终可见
谁人没试过犹豫
达到理想不太易
即使有信心
斗志却抑止
谁人定我去和留
定我心中的宇宙
只想靠两手向理想挥手
问句天机高心中志比天更高
自信打不死的心态活到老
哦哦哦 我有我心底故事
亲手写上每段得失乐与悲与梦儿
哦哦哦 纵有创伤不退避
梦想有日达成找到心底梦想的世界
终可见
哦哦哦 亲手写上每段得失乐与悲与梦儿
哦哦哦 梦想有日达成找到心底梦想的世界
终可见
嗨

作詞/作曲:Ka Kui Wong / May Mei Leung

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛