Skip to main content

Beyond 喜歡你

Beyond 喜歡你

细雨带风湿透黄昏的街道

抹去雨水双眼无故地仰望

望向孤单的晚灯 是那伤感的记忆

再次泛起心里无数的思念

以往片刻欢笑仍挂在脸上

愿你此刻可会知 是我衷心的说声

喜欢你 那双眼动人 笑声更迷人

愿再可 轻抚你 那可爱面容

挽手说梦话 像昨天 你共我

满带理想的我曾经多冲动

屡怨与她相爱难有自由

愿你此刻可会知 是我衷心的说声

喜欢你 那双眼动人 笑声更迷人

愿再可 轻抚你 那可爱面容

挽手说梦话 像昨天 你共我

每晚夜里自我独行 随处荡 多冰冷

已往为了自我挣扎

从不知 她的痛苦

喜欢你 那双眼动人 笑声更迷人

愿再可 轻抚你 那可爱面容

挽手说梦话 像昨天 你共我

She be do She be do

She be do

She be do She be do

She be do

She be do She be do

She be do


作詞/作曲:Ka Kui Wong

G.E.M. 鄧紫棋 - 喜歡你 Official MV [HD]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛