Skip to main content

Beyond -《長城》Official MV

 Beyond -《長城》

遥远的东方

辽阔的边疆

还有远古的破墙

前世的沧桑

后世的风光

万里千山牢牢接壤

围着老去的国度

围着事实的真相

围着浩瀚的岁月

围着欲望与理想

迷信的村庄

神秘的中央

还有昨天的战场

皇帝的新衣

热血的樱枪

谁都甘心流连塞上

围着老去的国度

围着事实的真相

围着浩瀚的岁月

围着欲望与理想(叫嚷)

朦着耳朵

那里那天不在听到在呼吼的人

WOO--AH WOO--AH AH AH

朦着眼睛

再见往昔景仰的那样一道疤痕

WOO--AH WOO--AH AH AH

留在地壳头上

无冕的身躯

忘我的思想

还有显赫的破墙

谁也冲不开

谁也抛不低

谁要一生里流浪

围着老去的国度

围着事实的真相

围着浩瀚的岁月

围着欲望与理想(叫嚷)

朦着耳朵

那里那天不在听到在呼吼的人

WOO--AH WOO--AH AH AH

朦着眼睛

再见往昔景仰的那样一道疤痕

WOO--AH WOO--AH AH AH

留在地壳头上

朦着耳朵

那里那天不在听到在呼吼的人

WOO--AH WOO--AH AH AH

朦着眼睛

再见往昔景仰的那样一道疤痕

WOO--AH WOO--AH AH AH

留在地壳头上


作詞/作曲:Cheuk Fai Lau / Ka Kui Wong




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛