Skip to main content

Virginal

 Virginal

Stardust in your eyes

你眼中的星塵

I love to see you

我很高興見到你

In the morning light

在晨光中



Let me see your smile

讓我看到你的笑容

I'd love to reach for you

我很想聯絡你

In the night

在夜晚



Virgin, sweet virgin

處女,甜美處女

The most beautiful maiden

最美麗的少女

Enjoy this moment

享受此刻



Virgo elemens

處女座元素

Virgo pia oh

處女座pia oh

Virgo dulcis oh

處女座甜哦

Exaudi precess omnium

Exaudi 全過程

Ad te pie clemantium

克萊曼提姆



I want you so bad

我非常想要你

I wasn't born to lose you

我並非生來就要失去你

You always turn me on

你總是讓我興奮

Let me lay it on you

讓我把它放在你身上

Virgin, sweet virgin

處女,甜美處女



Comments

Post a Comment

If content is unavailable, please contact us

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛