Skip to main content

The Cranberries - Ode To My Family (Official Music Video)

The Cranberries - Ode To My Family (Official Music Video) 歌頌我的家

歌詞

嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do

明白我說的話

Understand the things I say


不要轉身離開我

Don't turn away from me


因為我在外面度過了半生

'Cause I've spent half my life out there


你不會不同意的

You wouldn't disagree

你看到我了嗎,你看到了嗎?

Do you see me, do you see?


你喜歡我嗎

Do you like me


你喜歡我站在那裡嗎?

Do you like me standing there?


你注意到了嗎,你知道嗎?

Do you notice, do you know


你看見我了嗎,你看見我了嗎?

Do you see me, do you see me?


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?

年輕時的不幸在哪裡

Unhappiness where's when I was young


我們根本不在乎

And we didn't give a damn


因為我們長大了

'Cause we were raised


視生活為樂趣並儘可能接受

To see life as fun and take it if we can


我的媽媽,我的媽媽

My mother, my mother


她會抱著我

She'd hold me


我在外面的時候她會抱著我

She'd hold me when I was out there


我的父親,我的父親

My father, my father


他喜歡我,他喜歡我

He liked me, well he liked me


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?

明白我變成了什麼

Understand what I've become


這不是我的設計

It wasn't my design


世界各地的人們都認為

And people everywhere think


比我更好的東西

Something better than I am

但我想你,我想念

But I miss you, I miss


因為我喜歡它

'Cause I liked it


因為我喜歡它

'Cause I liked it


當我在外面

When I was out there


你知道嗎,你知道嗎?

Do you know this, do you know


你沒有找到我

You did not find me


你沒有找到

You did not find


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?

年輕時的不幸在哪裡

Unhappiness where's when I was young


我們根本不在乎

And we didn't give a damn


因為我們長大了

'Cause we were raised


視生活為樂趣並儘可能接受

To see life as fun and take it if we can


我的媽媽,我的媽媽

My mother, my mother


她會抱著我

She'd hold me


我在外面的時候她會抱著我

She'd hold me when I was out there


我的父親,我的父親

My father, my father


他喜歡我,他喜歡我

He liked me, well he liked me


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?

有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?


有人在乎嗎?

Does anyone care?

嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟

Doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do


作詞/作曲:Dolores Mary O'Riordan / Noel Anthony Hogan



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛