Skip to main content

Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together in Electric Dreams


Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together in Electric Dreams

歌詞

我只認識你一段時間
I only knew you for a while

我從未見過你的笑容
I never saw your smile

直到該走了
Till it was time to go

離開的時間(離開的時間)
Time to go away (time to go away)
有時很難認出
Sometimes its hard to recognise

愛來得意外
Love comes as a surprise

而且為時已晚
And its too late

只是來晚了(來晚了)
It's just to late to stay (to late to stay)
我們會永遠在一起
We'll always be together

不管它看起來有多遠(愛永遠不會結束)
However far it seems (love never ends)

我們會永遠在一起
We'll always be together

一起在電動夢中
Together in electric dreams
因為你給的友誼
Because the friendship that you gave

教會了我勇敢
Has taught me to be brave

無論我到哪裡
No matter where I go

我永遠找不到更好的獎品(找到更好的獎品)
I'll never find a better prize (find a better prize)
儘管你在千里之外
Though your miles and miles away

我每天見到你
I see you everyday

我不必嘗試
I don't have to try

我只是閉上眼睛
I just close my eyes

我閉上眼睛
I close my eyes
我們會永遠在一起
We'll always be together

不管它看起來有多遠(愛永遠不會結束)
However far it seems (love never ends)

我們會永遠在一起
We'll always be together

一起在電動夢中
Together in electric dreams



Giorgio Moroder & Philip Oakey - Together In Electric Dreams DJ Pool Video Edit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛