Skip to main content

Barry Mason - Without you


Barry Mason - Without you


John Barry Mason is an English singer and a very prolific songwriter, born 12 July 1935 in Wigan, Lancashire. He wrote most of his successful songs in partnership with Les Reed and has won many gold and platinum awards for his work, including five Ivor Novello Awards, the most recent in 1998.

Some of his best-known songs and the artists that recorded them:

Tom Jones:
1. Delilah – 1967
2. Love me tonight – 1969

Engelbert Humperdinck:
3. The last waltz – 1967
4. Les bicyclettes de Belsize – 1968
5. Winter world of love – 1969

Petula Clark:
6. Kiss me goodbye – 1968

Edison Lighthouse:
7. Love grows (where my Rosemary goes) - 1970

Tony Christie:
8. Drive safely darling – 1977

He had only one South African Top 20 hit with “Without You”, a song written by Peter Shelley (who had a hit with “Love me, love my dog” in 1975). It was released on 7” single in 1975, as well as on the album “The Songwriter” in 1976, and reached #7 in 1976, charting for 14 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛