Skip to main content

Ave Virgo


Ave Virgo


Ave virgo sanctissima
Ave virgo sanctissima
Dei mater piisima
上帝之母
Maris stella clarissima
馬里斯 stella clarissima
Salver semper gloriosa
Salver semper gloriosa
 
 
Hail, most holy virgin
萬歲,至聖的處女
Most pure mother of love
最純潔的母愛
Brightest star of the sea
海中最亮的星
Hail, ever glorious one
冰雹,永遠光榮的人
Precious pearl
珍貴的珍珠
Fair as the lily
像百合一樣美麗
Shining and lighting as the stars
像星星一樣閃閃發光
 
 
Oh, virgin humble
哦,處女卑微
Exalted above all beings
崇高於眾生之上
Constant vessel of eternal counsel
永恆忠告的恆常容器
You are she who so
你就是這樣的她
Ennobled human nature
高尚的人性
Like the stars
像星星一樣


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛