Skip to main content

JPM 那不是雪中紅 (官方完整版MV)


JPM 那不是雪中紅 (官方完整版MV)


雨下的如此狼狽 冷風吹的心兒碎
無邊的思念 無際的黑夜 而你不在身邊
喔 既然我們都已經分開 就不要再責怪誰
誰會在你的身邊 我都無所謂 只要你過的OK
你說 不過是一場夢
夢醒了之後 我們都要學會看透
那是血在流 那不是雪中紅
快別告訴我 你說你不會痛
玫瑰花凋落 都成了雪中紅
你的唇 不再有 你的手 不再握
當我睜開雙眼 化為烏有
大雨下得如此狼狽為奸 連冷風都要讓心兒碎的哀屍遍野
無邊的思念 無際的黑夜 你早已不在身邊
喔 既然我們分開了 就不要再吵了
只要你答應我 你會過的好就好了
你說過 那不過就是一場太美麗的夢 至少真的愛過
喔 學會放手 學會看透 學會看你遠走
只是我的心 還沒有做好 準備接受
那是血在流 那不是雪中紅
快別告訴我 你說你不會痛
玫瑰花凋落 都成了雪中紅
你的唇 不再有 你的手 不再握
當我睜開雙眼 化為烏有
玫瑰凋落 都成了雪中紅
是血在流 那不是雪中紅
玫瑰凋落 都成了雪中紅
是血在流 那不是雪中紅
那是血在流 那不是雪中紅
快別告訴我 你說你不會痛
玫瑰花凋落 都成了雪中紅
你的唇 不再有 你的手 不再握
當我睜開雙眼 化為烏有
那是血在流 那不是雪中紅
快別告訴我 你說你不會痛
玫瑰花凋落 都成了雪中紅
你的唇 不再有 你的手 不再握
當我睜開雙眼 化為烏有

作詞/作曲:Suyama Skot / Xie He-xian

謝和弦 R-chord - 那不是雪中紅 Snow Red (Official Music Video)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛