Skip to main content

張學友 - 我等到花兒也謝了


張學友 - 我等到花兒也謝了

每個人都在問我到底還在等什麼

等到春夏秋冬都過了難道還不夠

其實是因為我的心有一個缺口

等待拿走的人把它還給我

每個人都在說這種愛情沒有結果

我也知道你永遠都不能夠愛我

其實我只是希望你有時想一想我

你卻已經漸漸漸漸什麼都不再說

我睡不著的時候 會不會有人陪著我

我難過的時候 會不會有人安慰我

我想說話的時候 會不會有人了解我

我忘不了你的時候 你會不會來疼我

你知不知道 你知不知道

我等到花兒也謝了

你知不知道 你知不知道

我等到花兒也謝了

每個人都在說這種愛情沒有結果

我也知道你永遠都不能夠愛我

其實我只是希望你有時想一想我

你卻已經漸漸漸漸什麼都不再說

我睡不著的時候 會不會有人陪著我

我難過的時候 會不會有人安慰我

我想說話的時候 會不會有人了解我

我忘不了你的時候 你會不會來疼我

你知不知道 你知不知道

我等到花兒也謝了

你知不知道 你知不知道

我等到花兒也謝了

你知不知道 你知不知道

我等到花兒也謝了

你知不知道 你知不知道

我等到花兒也謝了

你知不知道 你知不知道

我等到花兒也謝了


作詞/作曲:Chan Siu Kei / Lee Wei Shiong


張學友 - 張學友 - 我等到花兒也謝了 (Official Video)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛