Skip to main content

張學友 - 心碎了無痕

張學友 - 心碎了無痕 (Official Video)


作词:MICHEAL 作曲:吴旭文 编曲:TONY.A 


闭上你的眼 我的 爱人 吻住你 吻住 疑问 你的心 

已变 像落叶 飞远 我宁愿 瞎了眼 看 不见 求你

千千万万不要 走 空的心 假的意 欺骗我 都 无妨 

我会小小心心的等待 从施舍 从怜 悯 变成 真 爱 


相爱难 恨亦难 我的心碎 了无痕 吻着你 心就 

不会疼 永不怨 永不变 永不永远 也不问 伤更深 

情 更真 


闭上你的眼 我的 爱人 吻住你 吻住 疑问 你的心 

已变 像落叶 飞远 我宁愿 瞎了眼 看 不见 求你

千千万万不要 走 空的心 假的意 欺骗我 都 无妨 

我会小小心心的等待 从施舍 从怜 悯 变成 真 爱 


相爱难 恨亦难 我的心碎 了无痕 吻着你 心就 

不会疼 永不怨 永不变 永不永远 也不问 伤更深 

情 更真 


相爱难 恨亦难 我的心碎 了无痕 吻着你 心就 

不会疼 永不怨 永不变 永不永远 也不问 伤更深 

情 更真





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛