Skip to main content

笑看風雲 - 鄭少秋


笑看風雲 - 鄭少秋

谁没有一些刻骨铭心事
谁能预计后果
谁没有一些旧恨心魔
一点点无心错
谁没有一些得不到的梦
谁人负你负我多
谁愿意解释为了什么
一笑已经风云过
活得开心 心不记恨
为今天欢笑唱首歌
任胸襟吸收新的快乐
在晚风中敞开心锁
谁愿记沧桑匆匆往事
谁人是对是错
从没有解释为了什么
一笑看风云过
谁没有一些刻骨铭心事
谁能预计后果
谁没有一些旧恨心魔
一点点无心错
谁没有一些得不到的梦
谁人负你负我多
谁愿意解释为了什么
一笑已经风云过
活得开心 心不记恨
为今天欢笑唱首歌
任胸襟吸收新的快乐
在晚风中敞开心锁
谁愿记沧桑匆匆往事
谁人是对是错
从没有解释为了什么
一笑看风云过
活得开心 心不记恨
为今天欢笑唱首歌
任胸襟吸收新的快乐
在晚风中敞开心锁
谁愿记沧桑匆匆往事
谁人是对是错
从没有解释为了什么
一笑看风云过


笑看风云 - 演唱 : 汪小敏


一首《笑看风云》追忆逝去的港星


二胡演奏《笑看风云》


笑看风云 伴奏 KARAOKE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛