Skip to main content

A-ha - Stay On These Roads (Live Ending On A High Note Dvd)


A-ha - Stay On These Roads (Live Ending On A High Note Dvd)

歌詞
冷有聲音
The cold has a voice

它跟我說話
It talks to me

選擇死胎
Stillborn by choice

它沒有必要持有
And it has no need to hold
老人感到寒冷
Old man feels the cold

哦寶貝不要
Oh baby don't

因為我被告知
'Cause I've been told
留在這些道路上
Stay on these roads

我們會見面的,我知道
We shall meet, I know

堅持我的愛
Stay on my love

我們會見面的,我知道
We shall meet, I know

我知道
I know
歡樂應該統治的地方
Where joy should reign

這些天空限制
These skies restrain

陰影你的愛
Shadows your love

聲音又變小了
The voice trails off again
老人感到寒冷
Old man feels the cold

哦寶貝不要
Oh baby don't

因為我被告知
'Cause I've been told
留在這些道路上
Stay on these roads

我們會見面的,我知道
We shall meet, I know

堅持我的愛
Stay on my love

你覺得很虛弱,要堅強
You feel so weak, be strong

堅持,堅持
Stay on, stay on

我們會見面的,我知道
We shall meet, I know

我知道
I know

我知道,我的愛,我知道
I know, my love, I know
冬天過去了,我一個人
Winter's gone, I'm on my own
留在這些道路上
Stay on these roads

我們會見面的,我知道
We shall meet, I know

堅持我的愛
Stay on my love

我們會見面的,我知道
We will meet, I know
所以堅持下去,我知道
So stay on, I know

留下我的愛,繼續
Stay my love, stay on

我們會見面的,我知道,我知道
We will meet, I know, I know

愛我知道
Love I know

作詞/作曲:Morten Harket / Pal Waaktar / Mags


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛