Skip to main content

Slow Remix !!! Alan Walker - NOT YOU (Nick Project Remix)


Slow Remix !!! Alan Walker - NOT YOU (Nick Project Remix)

Lyrics: Not You

live my life
in my mind
where I make up stories all the time
and I pretend that I am not someone
left to face the world alone

lately I`m
not the same
found a stranger calling out my name
have a feeling you would be so proud
and he`s gon` need me now

but he`s not you
he`s not you
he will never be you

photo book
with my mistakes
promises that we never got to make 
all the things I wanna talk about
hard to say it to myself

wintertime
once again
in the snow I can see just where I`ve been
how far I`ve made it in a world so cold
where I have everything
but he’s not

but he`s not you
he`s not you
he will never be you

but he`s not you
he`s not you
he will never be you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛