Skip to main content

Michael Jackson - Human Nature


Michael Jackson - Human Nature

Looking out
Across the nighttime
The city winks a sleepless eye
Hear her voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out
Into the nighttime
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

If they say
Why (why?), why (why?)
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?
If they say
Why (why?), why (why?)
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?

Reaching out
To touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl
She knows I'm watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say
Why (why?), why (why?)
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?
If they say
Why (why?), why (why?)
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?

I like livin' this way
I like lovin' this way

(That way) Why? Ho why?
(That way) Why? Ho why?

Looking out
Across the morning
Where the city's heart begins to beat
Reaching out
I touch her shoulder
I'm dreaming of the street

If they say
Why (why?), why (why?)
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?
If they say
Why (why?), why (why?) (She's keeping him by, keeping him around)
Hoo tell 'em
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?
If they say
Why (why?), why (why?)
Cha, da, cha, sha, sha, sha, sha, sha (aah-ah)
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?
If they say
Why (why?), why (why?) (She's keeping him by, keeping him around)
Hoo tell 'em
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way?

If they say
Why (why?), why (why?)
Hoo tell 'em
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do me that way
If they say why
Why (why?), why (why?) (She's keeping him by, keeping him around)
Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da
Why (why?), why (why?)
Does he do my that way?
I like living this way
Why? Oh, why? (that way)
Why? Oh, why? (that way)
Why? Oh, why? (that way)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛