Skip to main content

超時空要塞マクロス Macross IN 愛・おぼえていますか Do You Remember Love AI 4K 中日字幕 (MAD·AMV...


超時空要塞マクロス Macross IN 愛・おぼえていますか Do You Remember Love AI 4K 中日字幕 (MAD·AMV) (回憶系列)

我現在能聽到你的聲音
今 あなたの声が聴こえる

“過來”
「ここにおいで」と

對於似乎輸給孤獨的我
淋しさに 負けそうな わたしに
現在我可以看到你
今 あなたの姿が見える

步行
歩いてくる

閉上眼睛等我
目を閉じて 待っている わたしに
直到昨天我都淚流滿面
昨日まで 涙でくもってた

我的心現在...
心は今...
你還記得當目光相遇時
おぼえていますか 目と目が会った時を

你還記得當你的手互相接觸的時候嗎
おぼえていますか 手と手が触れあった時

這是我的第一次戀愛之旅
それは初めての 愛の旅立ちでした

我是如此愛你
I love you, so
我現在感覺到你的凝視
今 あなたの視線感じる

即使你不在
離れてても

全身都暖和起來
体中が 暖かくなるの
我現在相信你的愛
今 あなたの愛信じます

請給我
どうぞ私を

請遠觀
遠くから 見守って下さい
直到昨天我都淚流滿面
昨日まで 涙でくもってた

世界現在...
世界は今...
你還記得當目光相遇時
おぼえていますか 目と目が会った時を

你還記得當你的手互相接觸的時候嗎
おぼえていますか 手と手が触れあった時

這是我的第一次戀愛之旅
それは初めての 愛の旅立ちでした

我是如此愛你
I love you, so
我不再孤單
もう ひとりぼっちじゃない

因為你是...
あなたがいるから...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛