Skip to main content

【金甘露譜】普門偈/寶鬘覺華vs蓮歌子


【金甘露譜】普門偈/寶鬘覺華vs蓮歌子

世尊妙相具 我今重問彼 佛子何因緣
名為觀世音 具足妙相尊 偈答無盡意
汝聽觀音行 善應諸方所
弘誓深如海 歷劫不思議 侍多千億佛
發大清淨願 我為汝略說 聞名及見身
心念不空過 能滅諸有苦
假使興害意 推落大火坑 念彼觀音力
火坑變成池 或漂流巨海 龍魚諸鬼難
念彼觀音力 波浪不能沒
愛在須彌峯 為人所推墮 念彼觀音力
如日虛空住 或被惡人逐 墮落金剛山
念彼觀音力 不能損一毛
或值怨賊繞 各執刀如害 念彼觀音力
咸即起慈心 或遭王難苦 臨刑欲壽終
念彼觀音力 刀尋段段壞
或囚禁枷鎖 手足被杻械 念彼觀音力
釋然得解脫 咒詛諸毒藥 所欲害身者
念彼觀音力 還著於本人
或遇惡羅剎 毒龍諸鬼等 念彼觀音力
時悉不敢害 若惡獸圍繞 利牙爪可怖
念彼觀音力 疾走無邊方
蚖蛇及蝮蠍 氣毒煙火然 念彼觀音力
尋聲自回去 雲雷鼓掣電 降雹澍大雨
念彼觀音力 應時得消散
眾生被困厄 無量苦逼身 觀音妙智力
能救世間苦 具足神通力 廣修智方便
十方諸國土 無刹不現身
種種諸惡趣 地獄鬼畜生 生老病死苦
以漸悉令滅 真觀清淨觀 廣大智慧觀
悲觀及慈觀 常願常瞻仰
無垢清淨光 慧日破諸闇 能伏災風火
普明照世間 悲體戒雷震 慈意妙大雲
澍甘露法雨 滅除煩惱燄
爭訟經官處 怖畏軍陣中 念彼觀音力
眾怨悉退散 妙音觀世音 梵音海潮音
勝彼世間音 是故須常念
念念勿生疑 觀世音淨聖 於苦惱死厄
能為作依怙 具一切功德 慈眼視眾生
福聚海無量 是故應頂禮

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛