Skip to main content

范逸臣 Van Fan《 國境之南》(電影【海角七號 Cape No. 7】 范逸臣、田中千繪 主演)官方MV (Official Music Video)


范逸臣 Van Fan《 國境之南》(電影【海角七號 Cape No. 7】 范逸臣、田中千繪 主演)官方MV (Official Music Video)

《 國境之南》電影 海角七號 主題曲
作詞:嚴云農
作曲:曾志豪

如果海 會說話 如果風愛上砂
如果 有些想念遺忘在某個長假
我會聆聽浪花 讓風吹過頭髮
任記憶裡的愛情在時間潮汐裡喧嘩

非得等春天遠了夏天才近了
我是在回首時終於懂得

當陽光 再次 回到那 飄著雨的國境之南
我會試著把 那一年的故事 再接下去說完
當陽光 再次 離開那 太晴朗的國境之南
妳會不會把 妳曾帶走的愛 在告別前用微笑全歸還

海很藍 星光燦爛 我仍空著我的臂彎
天很寬 在我獨自唱歌的夜晚
請原諒我的愛 訴說的太緩慢

當陽光 再次 回到那 飄著雨的國境之南
我會試著把 那一年的故事 再接下去說完
當陽光 再次 離開那 太晴朗的國境之南
妳會不會把 妳曾帶走的愛 在告別前用微笑全歸還



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛