Skip to main content

蔡琴 Tsai Chin -《最後一夜》official Lyric Video


蔡琴 Tsai Chin -《最後一夜》official Lyric Video

作詞:慎芝  作曲:陳志遠

踩不完惱人舞步
喝不盡醉人醇酒
良夜有誰為我留
耳邊語輕柔

走不完紅男綠女
看不盡人海沉浮
往事有誰為我數
空對華燈愁

我也曾陶醉在兩情相悅
像飛舞中的彩蝶
我也曾心碎於黯然離別
哭倒在露濕台階

紅燈將滅酒也醒
此刻該向它告別
曲終人散回頭一瞥
嗯......最後一夜

我也曾陶醉在兩情相悅
像飛舞中的彩蝶
我也曾心碎於黯然離別
哭倒在露濕台階

紅燈將滅酒也醒
此刻該向它告別
曲終人散回頭一瞥
嗯......最後一夜

我也曾心碎於黯然離別
哭倒在露濕台階

紅燈將滅酒也醒
此刻該向它告別
曲終人散回頭一瞥
嗯......最後一夜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛