Skip to main content

夏川里美 (Rimi Natsukawa) 涙そうそう



夏川里美 (Rimi Natsukawa) 涙そうそう

作詞:森山良子 作曲:BEGIN 編曲:京田誠一 

古ふるいアルバムめくり ありがとうってつぶやいた
翻著古老的相片簿  囁囁著想道出謝謝兩個字


いつもいつも胸むねの中なか 励はげましてくれる人ひとよ
對著總是 在心中鼓勵著我的人


晴はれ渡わたる日ひも 雨あめの日ひも 
晴空萬里也好 大雨滂沱也罷


浮うかぶあの笑顔えがお
那飄揚的笑臉


想おもい出で遠とおくあせても
即使你急於將它留在你的記憶中


おもかげ探さがして よみがえる日ひは 涙なだそうそう
找東西找東西 復活的那一天好像是眼淚



一番いちばん星ほしに祈いのる それが私わたしのくせになり
我祈求最多的星星,這是我的習慣


夕暮ゆうぐれに見上みあげる空そら 
仰望夕暮夕暮的天空


心こころいっぱいあなた探さがす
我全心全意地尋找你


悲かなしみにも 喜よろこびにも おもうあの笑顔えがお
為了悲傷和快樂,那微笑


あなたの場所ばしょから私わたしが
我在你的地方


見みえたら きっといつか 会あえると信しんじ 生いきてゆく
如果你能看到它,我相信有一天我會見到你。



晴はれ渡わたる日ひも 雨あめの日ひも 
晴天弦,雨天弦


浮うかぶあの笑顔えがお
那飄揚的笑臉


想おもい出で遠とおくあせても
即使你急於將它留在你的記憶中


さみしくて 恋こいしくて 君きみへの想おもい 涙なだそうそう
我寂寞 我戀愛了 我對你有感覺 我想是眼淚


会あいたくて 会あいたくて 君きみへの想おもい 涙なだそうそう
我想見你 我想見你 我對你有感覺


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛