Skip to main content

Prince - The Arms of Orion


Prince - The Arms of Orion

王子的歌曲

歌詞
Orion's arms are wide enough
To hold us both together
Although we're worlds apart
I'd cross the stars for you
In the heart of a sleepless moon
I'll be with you forever
This is my destiny
'Til my life is through
The arms of Orion that's where I want to be
Since you've been gone
I've been searching for a lover
In the sea of tranquillity
I'm drowning without you here, my dear
When I am lost and feeling lonely
I just look to heaven
I find my comfort there (oh-oh)
God only knows where you are tonight
God only knows where you are tonight
Maybe time will tell me
'Til then, I'll close my eyes and say a prayer for you
(Say a prayer for you too)
The arms of Orion that's where I want to be
Since you've been gone
I've been searching for a lover
In the sea of tranquillity
I'm drowning without you here, my dear
Orion's heart is bright enough
To shine on both of us
The constellations never fail
To light the way for love
Orion's arms are wide enough
To hold us both together (hold us both together)
Although we're worlds apart
I'd cross the stars for you
I'd cross the stars for you
The arms of Orion that's where I want to be
Since you've been gone
I've been searching for a lover
In the sea of tranquillity
I'm drowning without you here, my dear (my dear)
Ooh
The arms of Orion that's where I want to be
Since you've been gone I've been drowning (lost)
In the sea of tranquillity (lonely)
Drowning without you here my dear (baby)
The arms of Orion
That's where I want to be (way up high, the arms of Orion)
That's where I want to be (the arms of Orion)
That's where I want to be (the arms of Orion)
Since you've been gone, babe
Since you've been gone
I've been drowning, (drowning) drowning
Drowning without your love
The arms of Orion, arms of Orion
Ooh-ooh

作詞/作曲:Prince Rogers Nelson / Sheena S Easton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛