Skip to main content

Only Friends - The Lettermen


Only Friends - The Lettermen

time
時間


only time
只有時間
can erase the memory of our love
可以抹去我們愛情的記憶
and all those dreams
和所有那些夢想
that won't come true
那不會成真


yesterday i walk the streets
昨天我走在街上
today i run and disbelief
今天我跑著不相信
from the memory of losing you...
從失去你的記憶中...


yesterday
昨天
when we were young
當我們年輕的時候
our love was new and we had fun
我們的愛是新的,我們玩得很開心
playing games and wond'ring what to do
玩遊戲,想知道該怎麼做


now yesterday is gone for me
現在昨天對我來說已經過去了
and all i have are memories
而我只有回憶
of loving and then somehow losing you...
愛然後不知何故失去你...


sometimes i let my mind
有時我讓我的想法
drift endlessly and in the wind
隨風飄蕩
your face i see
我看到你的臉
smile gently as you turn to past
當你轉向過去時輕輕微笑


that the love that i once had for you
那是我曾經對你的愛
is gone and so is the meaning too
消失了,意義也消失了
i guess it never really had a chance
我想它從來沒有真正的機會
to last...
到最後...




and if in your mind someday
如果有一天在你的腦海中


you'd see me running through your memory
你會看到我在你的記憶中奔跑
don't be afraid to turn
不要害怕轉身
and look my way...
看著我的方向...


'cause i'll be there
因為我會在那裡
for just a while to catch
抓緊時間
the sunshine of your smile
你微笑的陽光
to last me for another day
讓我再堅持一天


and if someday some new love asks
如果有一天有新的愛問
about your loves, about your past
關於你的愛,關於你的過去
please tell him YOU and I
請告訴他你和我
were only friends....
只是朋友....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛