Skip to main content

Michael Learns To Rock - Someday [Official Video] (with Lyrics Closed Caption)


Michael Learns To Rock - Someday [Official Video] (with Lyrics Closed Caption)

Lyrics

In my search for freedom
And peace of mind
I've left the memories behind
Wanna start a new life
But it seems to be rather absurd
When I know the truth
Is that I always think of you

Someday someway
Together we will be baby
I will take and you will take your time
We'll wait for our fate
'Cause nobody owns us baby
We can shake we can shake the rock

Try to throw the picture out of my mind
Try to leave the memories behind
Here by the ocean 
Wave's carry voices from you
Do you know the truth
I am thinking of you too

Someday someway
Together we will be baby
I will take and you will take your time
We'll wait for our fate
'Cause nobody owns us baby
We can shake we can shake the rock

The love we had together
Just fades away in time
And now you've got your own world
And I guess I've got mine
But the passion that you planted
In the middle of my heart
Is a passion that will never stop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛