Skip to main content

M.I.A. - Paper Planes


M.I.A. - Paper Planes


紙飛機

I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
Sometimes I think sitting on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name
Sometimes I think sitting on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bongs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison for the system
Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison for the system
No one on the corner has swagger like us
Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
Already going hell, just pumping that gas
No one on the corner has swagger like us
Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
Already going hell, just pumping that gas
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
M.I.A.
Third world democracy
Yeah, I got more records than the KGB.
So, uh, no funny business
Are you ready all?
Some, some, some I, some I murder
Some I, some I let go
Some, some, some I, some I murder
Some I, some I let go
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money
All I wanna do is-
And a-
And take your money

作詞/作曲:Topper Headon / Mick Jones / Paul Simonon / Joe Strummer / Thomas Wesley Pentz / Mathangi Arulpragasam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛