Skip to main content

Melanie C - Never Be The Same Again


Melanie C - Never Be The Same Again


媚兒喜的歌曲

Come on
Ooh, yeah
Never be the same again
I call you up whenever things go wrong
You're always there, you are my shoulder to cry on
I can't believe it took me quite so long
To take the forbidden step
Is this something that I might regret?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
(You are the one)
A lonely heart that can't be tamed
(Come on, come on)
I'm hoping that you feel the same
This is something that I can't forget
I thought that we would just be friends
Things will never be the same again
It's just the beginning, it's not the end
Things will never be the same again
It's not a secret anymore
Now we've opened up the door
Starting tonight and from now on
We'll never, never be the same again
(Never be the same again)
Never be the same again
(Never be the same again)
Now I know that we were close before
I'm glad I realized I need you so much more
And I don't care what everyone will say
It's about you and me and we'll never be the same again
I thought that we would just be friends (Oh yeah)
Things will never be the same again
It's just the beginning it's not the end (We've only just begun)
Things will never be the same again
It's not a secret anymore
Now we've opened up the door
Starting tonight and from now on
We'll never, never be the same again
(Never be the same again)
Never be the same again
(Never be the same again)
Uh, check it, night and day, black beach sand to red clay
The US to UK, NYC to LA, from sidewalks to highways
See, it'll never be the same, what I'm sayin'
My mind frame never changed 'til you came rearranged
But sometimes it seems completely forbidden
To discover those feelings that we kept so well hidden
Where there's no competition and you render my condition
Though improbable it's not impossible
For a love that could be unstoppable
But wait, a fine line's between fate and destiny
Do you believe in the things that were just meant to be?
When you tell me the stories of your quest for me
Picturesque is the picture you paint effortlessly
And as our energies mix and begin to multiply
Everyday situations, they start to simplify
So things will never be the same between you and I
We intertwined our life forces and now we're unified
I thought that we would just be friends
Things will never be the same again
It's just the beginning it's not the end
Things will never be the same again
It's not a secret anymore
Now we've opened up the door
Starting tonight and from now on
We'll never, never be the same again
And things will never be the same again
Never be the same again

作詞/作曲:Rhett Lawrence / Melanie Chisholm / Paul Cruz / Martin Lorenzo / Liza Lopes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛