Skip to main content

潘嘉麗 Kelly Pan [情人 Lover] Official MV


潘嘉麗 Kelly Pan [情人 Lover] Official MV

作詞:潘嘉麗/陳曉娟 作曲:潘嘉麗/何維健/陳曉娟
取樣:【我依然是你的情人】-陳曉娟

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

你還在我的眼中
擁抱著你怎麼會寂寞
面對我愛你的小動作
除了熟悉缺點什麼

I'm still loving you
讓擁抱取代了問號 讓心跳身不由己爆
I'm still loving you
燃起那些記憶中的美好

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
你的唇 你的吻
像掛在夜空的星辰

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛