Skip to main content

James Blunt - Same Mistake (Official Music Video)

 James Blunt - Same Mistake (Official Music Video)

Saw the world turning in my sheets

And once again, I cannot sleep

Walk out the door and up the street

Look at the stars beneath my feet

Remember rights that I did wrong

So here I go

Hello, hello

There is no place I cannot go

My mind is muddy but

My heart is heavy, does it show?

I lose the track that loses me

So here I go

Oh, ooh-ooh-ooh

Oh, ooh-ooh-ooh

Oh, ooh-ooh-ooh

And so I sent some men to fight

And one came back at dead of night

Said he'd seen my enemy

Said he looked just like me

So I set out to cut myself

And here I go

Oh, ooh-ooh-ooh

Oh, ooh-ooh-ooh

Oh, ooh-ooh-ooh

I'm not calling for a second chance

I'm screaming at the top of my voice

Give me reason, but don't give me choice

'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again

Oh, ooh-ooh-ooh

And maybe someday we will meet

And maybe talk and not just speak

Don't buy the promises, 'cause

There are no promises I keep

And my reflection troubles me

So here I go

Ah, ooh-ooh-ooh

Ah, ooh-ooh-ooh

Ah, ooh-ooh-ooh

I'm not calling for a second chance

I'm screaming at the top of my voice

Give me reason, but don't give me choice

'Cause I'll just make the same mistake

I'm not calling for a second chance

I'm screaming at the top of my voice

Give me reason, but don't give me choice

'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again

Ah, ooh-ooh-ooh

Ah, ooh-ooh-ooh

Ah, ooh-ooh-ooh

Ah, ooh-ooh-ooh

Saw the world turning in my sheets

And once again, I cannot sleep

Walk out the door and up the street

Look at the stars

Look at the stars fall down

And I wonder where

Did I go wrong




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛