Skip to main content

想要哭 Want to cry-馬國畢/2K14棒球歌合輯 Baseball songs Official MUsic Video


想要哭 Want to cry-馬國畢/2K14棒球歌合輯 Baseball songs Official MUsic Video


演唱:馬國畢 
詞:吳永吉(引用鄭盛元親身故事)
曲:吳永吉 口白詞:馬國畢
編曲:董事長樂團 
鼓:林俊民 Bass / 木吉他:吳永吉 吉他:郭人豪
和聲:于培武 吳永吉 合唱:董事長樂團 楊士漢 
錄音:葉斯偉(大吉祥錄音室) 
混音:Andy Baker 
製作:吳永吉
發行:大吉祥整合行銷有限公司
地址:台北市忠孝東路六段83號3樓
電話:02-2653-0001

我想欲哮 我想欲哭 我想欲找到一個無人的所在 
真想欲哮 真想欲哭 親像我這款的失敗 無資格流目屎

一個人 欲去叨位 每一步 攏是沈重
人海茫茫 我無底藏 每一工 攏是瞑夢
嘸是我 無愛你 嘸是我 看輕自己
事到如今 我玩不起 再會啊港邊 風吹稀微 

想當初 我愛妳 想欲乎恁 過好日子
事到如今 攏是過去 再會啊兄弟 我會擱起

口白:
細漢的時拵 我若跌倒 媽媽會牽著我的手
甲我講 嘸通哭 緊爬起來
大漢了後我才知影 人生 並嘸是這呢啊順利
這次 我抉擱哭 我一定會甲己爬起來

我抉凍哮 我抉凍哭 我抉凍乎持大人擱再來煩惱
真正想欲哮 哪會想欲哭 這世人欠恁的這世人一定還乎你

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛