Skip to main content

Shakira - Whenever, Wherever (Official HD Video)

Shakira - Whenever, Wherever (Official HD Video)

歌詞

Lucky you were born that far away so

We could both make fun of distance

Lucky that I love a foreign land for

The lucky fact of your existence

Baby, I would climb the Andes solely

To count the freckles on your body

Never could imagine there were only

Ten million ways to love somebody (body, body)

Lucky you were born that far away so

We could both make fun of distance

Lucky that I love a foreign land for

The lucky fact of your existence

Baby, I would climb the Andes solely

To count the freckles on your body

Never could imagine there were only

Ten million ways to love somebody (body, body)

Ledo lo le lo le, ledo lo le lo le

Can't you see? I'm at your feet

Whenever, wherever

We're meant to be together

I'll be there, and you'll be near

And that's the deal, my dear

There over, hereunder

You'll never have to wonder

We can always play by ear

But that's the deal, my dear

Lucky that my lips not only mumble

They spill kisses like a fountain

Lucky that my breasts are small and humble

So you don't confuse them with mountains

Lucky I have strong legs like my mother

To run for cover when I need it

And these two eyes that for no other

The day you leave, will cry a river

Ledo lo le lo le, ledo lo le lo le (one more time)

At your feet, I'm at your feet

Whenever, wherever

We're meant to be together

I'll be there, and you'll be near

And that's the deal, my dear

There over, hereunder

We'll never have to wonder

Ledo lo le lo le, ledo lo le lo le

Think out loud, say it again

Ledo lo le lo le lo lo

Tell me one more time

That you'll live lost in my eyes

Whenever, wherever

We're meant to be together

I'll be there, and you'll be near

And that's the deal, my dear

There over, hereunder

You'll never have to wonder

Whenever, wherever

We're meant to be together

I'll be there, and you'll be near

And that's the deal my dear

There over, hereunder

You've got me head over heels

There's nothing left to fear

Come on listen (If you really feel the way I feel)


作詞/作曲:Gloria M. Estefan / Shakira Mebarak / Timothy C. Mitchell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛