Skip to main content

董事長樂團 - 加講的 Say No More【 The Chairman Official Music Video 】


董事長樂團 - 加講的 Say No More【 The Chairman Official Music Video 】

詞:吳永吉 
曲:吳永吉 

無想欲佮你來冤家 無想欲佮你覕(躲)相揣 
人生苦短 青春無價 愛你~ 
揣無天頂彼粒星 毋通做甲遐呢超過 
愛情本來就是互相 體會 
攏是你的話 攏是加講的 
想當初是你欲做伙 如今煞放阮孤一个 
攏是你的話 你莫閣虎爛 白賊話 
予你騙甲玲瓏踅(轉) 我是癮(愿)頭的頭家
攏是你的話
揣無天頂彼粒星 毋通做甲遐呢超過 
愛情本來就是互相 體會 
攏是你的話 攏是加講的 
想當初是你欲做伙 如今煞放阮孤一个 
攏是你的話 你莫閣虎爛白賊話 
予你騙甲玲瓏踅 我是癮頭的頭家 
你馬上就俗累( しつれい 失禮)
大風大雨過了 嘛是會太陽天 
目屎流落吞落 啥人會知影味 
攏是你的話 攏是加講的 
想當初是你欲做伙 如今煞放阮孤一个 
攏是你的話 你莫閣虎爛白賊話 
予你騙甲玲瓏踅我是癮頭的董的 
你馬上就俗累( しつれい 失禮)
攏是你的話  攏是你的話~攏是加講的 
 
主唱:吳永吉  鼓:林俊民  貝士:林大鈞  
吉他:郭人豪  杜文祥  和聲:于培武 吳永吉
小提琴:張絲媛  中提琴:張庭碩  大提琴:許哲瑄
弦樂編寫:郭人豪   弦樂指揮:陳傳禹
混音:Darren McGill(Union Sound Company)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛