Skip to main content

Rihanna - Take A Bow (Official Music Video)

Rihanna - Take A Bow (Official Music Video)

蕾哈娜

Oh, how 'bout a round of applause?

Yeah

Standin' ovation

Ooh

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You look so dumb right now

Standin' outside my house

Tryin' to apologize

You're so ugly when you cry

Please

Just cut it out

Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not

Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show

Really had me goin'

But now it's time to go

Curtain's finally closin'

That was quite a show

Very entertaining

But it's over now

(But it's over now)

Go on and take a bow, oh

Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)

You better hurry up

Before the sprinklers come on (come on)

Talkin' 'bout, "Girl, I love you, you're the one"

This just looks like a re-run

Please

What else is on? Oh, oh

And don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not

Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show

You really had me goin'

But now it's time to go

Curtain's finally closin'

That was quite a show

Very entertaining

But it's over now

(But it's over now)

Go on and take a bow

Oh, and the award for the best liar

Goes to you (goes to you)

For makin' me believe

That you could be

Faithful to me

Let's hear your speech, ohh

How 'bout a round of applause?

A standin' ovation

But you put on quite a show

You really had me goin'

Now it's time to go

Curtain's finally closin'

That was quite a show

Very entertaining

But it's over now

(But it's over now)

Go on and take a bow

But it's over now


作詞/作曲:Mikkel Eriksen / Shaffer Smith / Tor Erik Hermansen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛