Skip to main content

董事長樂團 - 你袂了解 (官方版MV)


董事長樂團 - 你袂了解 (官方版MV)

詞/曲:吳永吉      主唱:何冠宇+董事長大合唱      編曲:董事長樂團

你袂了解  袂了解我的悲哀
你袂了解  袂了解我的心情
你袂了解  袂了解我的痛苦
你袂了解  (哭餓啊!你無講我哪會了解)

你袂了解  袂了解我的悲哀
你袂了解  袂了解我的心情
你袂了解  袂了解我的痛苦
你袂了解

我想欲來找伊  我想欲來找伊
我想欲來找伊  我想欲來找伊
等伊我等到天亮
看到一台摩托車騎過頭前
哪會是你  哪會是你
我才了解  我完全了解

好朋友你嘜鬱卒  查埔子是袂凍哭
若是凍袂住  就吞咧腹肚內
若想欲買醉  阮挺你夠夠
查某人擱找就有
像你這緣投  免驚推無炮

啦......茫酥酥  啦......茫酥酥
你嘜想這多    啦......茫酥酥
你嘜想這多    啦......茫酥酥
你嘜擱想這多  啦......茫酥酥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛