Skip to main content

[董事長樂團] 只有看破換人愛


詞:武雄
曲:吳永吉

明明一場美麗的情愛 偏偏困在錯誤的年代 敢是命運的安排 
明明雙人互相有期待 偏偏愈愛傷害愈厲害 只有看破換人愛 
莫閣冤 莫閣番 莫閣鐵齒  莫閣亂 莫閣吵 到遮為止 目屎一滴 
莫閣奶 莫閣哀 莫無講理  莫閣張 莫閣拖 到遮上媠 燒酒一杯 
人生啊 是遮無奈 人生啊 就是遮無奈
雖然毋甘再會嘛忍耐 既然這場情夢無未來 這是註定的失敗 
雖然難免鬱卒在心內 既然無緣不如莫熟似 只有看破換人愛 
莫閣冤 莫閣番 莫閣鐵齒  莫閣亂 莫閣吵 到遮為止 目屎一滴 
莫閣奶 莫閣哀 莫無講理  莫閣張 莫閣拖 到遮上媠 燒酒一杯 
人生啊 是遮無奈 人生啊 就是遮無奈 
人生啊 是遮無奈 人生啊 就是遮無奈  
 
主唱:吳永吉  貝士:林大鈞
木吉他&吉他&鍵盤&鼓程式設計:郭人豪 
大提琴:劉一澄  和聲:于培武 吳永吉  
混音:Andy Baker(玉成戲院錄音室)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛