Skip to main content

〈島嶼天光〉(Island's Sunrise)藝術公民計劃 太陽花運動歌曲


音樂好聽,只是這個太陽花運動就算了,很多被操弄搞不清楚自己在做什麼的年輕人,至今依然盲目,儘管包含台大清大等台灣前幾名學府的學生,實際問過他們在反什麼?為什麼反?他們實在都講不出所以然,說的出的就是新聞上常報導的那幾句話,但實際深入了解,推敲前因後果的人實在沒遇到。有所得就會有所犧牲,任何事很難照顧到所有人,只能取其大者。大部份人都是盲目的跟隨者,獨立思考的人只有少數,而操弄者就掌控這些盲目群眾,操作媒體,達成其目的。

〈島嶼天光〉(Island's Sunrise)藝術公民計劃 太陽花運動歌曲


音樂創作:滅火器樂團
音樂/編曲: 滅火器樂團 / 阿雞老師
詞曲: 楊大正

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛