Skip to main content

羅百吉-摩天輪(ft.寶貝) 【練唱版】


羅百吉-摩天輪(ft.寶貝) 【練唱版】


李倩蓉(寶貝)
摩天輪 (feat.羅百吉)

作詞:羅百吉
作曲:羅百吉
主唱:李倩蓉

想起我們第一次約會
一切那麼簡單又單純
車廂裡有我們的回憶
我們的愛很像是摩天輪

就像摩天輪我轉呀轉個不停
望眼天空還下著毛毛雨
一直反反覆覆像個圈圈繞著你
一直旋轉卻又沒到終站

想起我們第一次約會
一切那麼簡單又單純
車廂裡有我們的回憶
我們的愛很像是摩天輪

(羅:everybody keep down)

就像摩天輪我轉呀轉個不停
望眼天空還下著毛毛雨
一直反反覆覆像個圈圈繞著你
一直旋轉卻又沒到終站

想起我們第一次約會
一切那麼簡單又單純
車廂裡有我們的回憶
我們的愛很像是摩天輪

就像摩天輪我轉呀轉個不停
望眼天空還下著毛毛雨
一直反反覆覆像個圈圈繞著你
一直旋轉卻又沒到終站

(羅:yo~ 你們準備好了沒有)


就像摩天輪我轉呀轉個不停
望眼天空還下著毛毛雨
一直反反覆覆像個圈圈繞著你
一直旋轉卻又沒到終站

(羅:你們坐上愛的摩天輪了沒有)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛