Skip to main content

家己的 (Formosa)-董事長樂團The Chairman


家己的 (Formosa)-董事長樂團The Chairman


作詞:林東宏 吳永吉
作曲:吳永吉
編曲:董事長樂團

一切攏會過去 莫看輕家己 好稗攏有註定 怨嘆無較縒 做會起

徛予定 天若崩 咱來擔 聽大海 波浪聲 親像阿母的心肝
烏雲過去 就有日頭 就會好日子 春天若來 囡仔的笑聲 就是所有希望
咱攏是 家己的你毋通傷悲 花若離枝 月嘛是故鄉較圓
有一工 大聲叫出咱的名字
有一工 會好天~

徛予正 看玉山 咱的一切攏佇遐 阿爸的跤步聲 叫咱繼續行
烏雲過去 就有日頭 就會好日子 春天若來 囡仔的笑聲 就是所有希望
咱攏是 家己的你毋通傷悲 花若離枝 月嘛是故鄉較圓
有一工 大聲叫出咱的名字
有一工 會好天~

咱攏是 家己的你毋通傷悲 花若離枝 月嘛是故鄉較圓
有一工 勇敢喝出咱的名字
Formosa Formosa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛