Skip to main content

Alicia Keys - Fallin' (Official HD Video)

Alicia Keys - Fallin' (Official HD Video)

艾莉西亞·凱斯

I keep on fallin'

In and out of love

With you

Sometimes I love ya

Sometimes you make me blue

Sometimes I feel good

At times I feel used

Lovin' you darlin'

Makes me so confused

I keep on fallin' in and out

Of love with you

I never loved someone

The way that I love you

Oh, oh, I never felt this way

How do you give me so much pleasure

And cause me so much pain? (Yeah, yeah)

Just when I think

I've taken more than would a fool

I start fallin' back in love with you

I keep on fallin' in and out

Of love with you

I never (uh huh) loved someone (someone)

The way that I (way I) love you (uh, uh)

Oh, baby

I, I, I, I'm fallin'

I, I, I, I'm fallin'

Fall, fall, fall (sing)

Fall

I keep on fallin' in and out (out)

Of love (love) with you (with you)

I never (never) loved someone (loved)

The way that I (I) love you

I'm fallin' in and out

Of love (of love) with you (with you)

I never (no) loved someone (no, no)

The way that I (uh) love you

I'm fallin' in and out

Of love (of love) with you (with you)

I never (no) loved someone (no, no)

The way that I (uh) love you

What?


作詞/作曲:Alicia J. Augello-Cook




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛