Skip to main content

Richard Sanderson - Reality

 Richard Sanderson - Reality

Dreams are my Reality / La Boum

Lyrics

Met you by surprise

I didn't realize

That my life would change forever

Saw you standing there

I didn't know I care

There is something special in the air


Dreams are my reality

The only kind of real fantasy

Illusions are a common thing

I try to live in dreams

It seems as if it's meant to be


Dreams are my reality

A different kind of reality

I dream of loving in the night

And loving seems alright

Although it's only fantasy


If you do exist

Honey, don't resist

Show me a new way of loving

Tell me that it's true

Show me what to do

I feel something special about you


Dreams are my reality

The only kind of reality

Maybe my foolishness is past

And maybe now at last

I see how a real thing can be


Dreams are my reality

A wonderous world where I like to be

I dream of holding you all night

And holding you seems right

Perhaps that's my reality


Met you by surprise

I didn't realize

That my life would change forever

Tell me that it's true

Feelings that are cue

I feel something special about you


Dreams are my reality

A wonderous world where I like to be

Illusions are a common thing

I try to live in dreams

It seems as if it's meant to be


Dreams are my reality 

I like to dream of those close to me

I dream of loving in the night

And loving you seems right


Perhaps that's my reality



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛